April 22, 2009

Dorkiness: Chapter 2

OK, so I'm writing this in (somewhat) pink simply because this part of my dorkiness has sometimes been confused with gayness. I personally think stereotyping of ANY kind is wrong, and that includes thinking that only gay men appreciate fashion and/or cinema and/or cooking and/or appreciating that Vin Diesel is just a good-looking specimen and/or that Keifer Sutherland is a bad-ass. LOL I also include the words "bitches," "loquacious," and "fabulous" into my normal vocabulary and still, somehow, maintain my heterosexuality. It's amazing!

Anyway, I'm super excited about the fact that Project Runway will finally be aired on Lifetime! After much battling and bickering among networks, and probably lots of metaphorical bitch-slapping behind closed doors, it will premiere on August 20. Yay! Of course, my mind immediately wonders...WTF?! Why do we have to wait so long for it? Bravo never cared when they started a show. They'll run show after show, each premiering right after the other, and it doesn't matter that it's the standard new "season" period or not. Oh well...at least Bravo's going to run their version of it (The Fashion Show) before then and that ought to tide me over quite nicely.

I am also crazy about Top Chef, Millionaire Matchmaker, Flipping Out, LA Ink and just about any other Bravo show you can name. Oh, and anything with Gordon Ramsay in it and/or on BBC America. Yes, my DVR stays full and no, I don't think I ever get caught up completely. Maybe that will change once I finish my degree in December...but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me a rope!